Hey to you all!
Sorry that I haven’t posted in so long, I was extremely busy and needed to sort out my daily routine, but, here I am and I promise to post twice a week again!
We all know that Cara Delevigne’s eyebrows are ultimate goals – but, today I will share with you my eyebrow routine:
Every two weeks I pluck my own eyebrows to keep them as much on fleek as possible. However, if you don’t feel confident enough to do it yourself I would advise to go to a beautician instead! Eyebrows frame your face, so it is important that they are done properly, in the right shape to complement you. Here are a few steps of how I do it:
- Before I go on to pluck my eyebrows I make sure that all my make up is off, and I rinse my face with warm water (it will make plucking less painful).
- I use a clear mascara or brow gel to keep my hair under control, and create a rough shape I want them to be in. Then I go on to pluck all the hairs that I want to get rid of.
- To create a more bushy look at the front I once again use clear mascara or an eyebrow gel, but this time, I make my hairs go up the way.
- I take thin scissors to cut the top of those hairs off, make it go with the line of my eyebrows shape.
- I apply cream all over my eyebrows and massage them – this will reduce the redness and stinging of the skin.
- If I feel like it, I do my eyebrow make up and judge how well I’ve done them. Usually ends up with unlimited selfies haha! Usually, my eyebrow looks like the one below that I use for inspiration!
Like, share and follow my blog for new exciting posts! Also leave a comment with your favourite eyebrow tips/ routine. Speak later!