I hope that you are all having a great day! Today i have a new style of a post for you. I have promised myself that i would start posting more make-up looks rather than just reviews.
Also yep, i am posting more than once a week for the next month or so, be sure to follow my blog not to miss anything!
I hope you like it!
P.s. I am not a make-up artist, i just love to play around with it. I would appriciate positive or constructive feedback. xo
I am super proud of how this look turned out, i was very inspired by the thought of a “rasperry ripple” and used deep berry shades and pink. Yep, i have edited my eye colour to give more of an impact – my eyes are normally dark greeny/brown.
Products I Used:
- BASE: Benefit Porefessional Primer | SHOP HERE |
- COVERAGE: Chanel Vitalumière Satin Fluid Foundation in Shade 50 Naturel | SHOP HERE |
- CONTOUR: Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit in Light-Medium | SHOP HERE |
- HIGHLIGHT: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit, especially “Spectra” | SHOP HERE |
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Setting Spray | SHOP HERE |
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in Shade 3 | SHOP HERE |
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Shade Medium Brown | SHOP HERE |
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel | SHOP HERE |
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Shade Original | SHOP HERE |
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, Shades; Tempera (all over the lid and brow bone to set the eye primer), Buon Fresco (inner and central lid), Love Letter (outer corner and into the crease), Venetian Red (outer corner & blend well) and lastly Antique Bronze (deepen the outer corner shade). On the bottom lashline i used the same shades and blended them out. | SHOP HERE |
- Inner corner hightlight: Aurora Glow Kit in Shade Spectra.
- Lady Burgundy Lashes in “Lala” style |DISCOUNT CODE ‘KAROLINAARII’ SHOP HERE |
- Kiko Milano Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara in Black | SHOP HERE |
- MAC Lipliner in Shade Spice | SHOP HERE |
- Immissoni Liquid Lipstick in Shade Nude Rose | SHOP HERE |
Also, as you can see my teeth are very white (yay!) check out my previous post HERE to see how i achieved this. You can use a 10% discount code with La Lune Noire using ‘KAROLINA10’.
The review on the Aurora Glow Kit is now HERE.
That’s all for todays post. I hope that i have inspired some of you guys to re-create a Rasperry Ripple look too!
Do you like the look i created? What look would you like me to do next? I’d love to hear you out in the comment section below.:)
Like, comment, share & follow my blog. I love getting to know you all! It takes seconds for you and makes me mega happy knowing that my hard work is recognised. xo
- La Lune Noire 10% off using ‘KAROLINA10’
- Lady Burgundy Lashes 10 % off using ‘KAROLINAARII’
Thanks for reading!