Hello all my gorgeous readers!
I have been in such a great mood lately – so motivated, inspired and happy. Hope all of you are well too. First of all can i just say how mind blown i am that we are nearly on 1K followers & 16.2K readers on here?! That is insane! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who take time to check out my work. I love you all.
Today i have another summer make-up look for you with all the details listed below. If you missed the first one, catch up on it! – RASPBERRY RIPPLE .
P.s. I am not a make-up artist, i just love to play around with it. I would appriciate positive or constructive feedback. xo
Now, lets get straight into the new make-up look, enjoy!
Y’all now realise how much i love naming any make-up look i create. This one just screamed watermelon glam at me! Not only does it give you some serious summer vibes, but also would work in a situation where you need to look that little bit extra. My tan is also beginning to fade, noooo!
Products I Used:
- BASE: Benefit Porefessional Primer | SHOP HERE |
- COVERAGE: Urban Decay All Nigher Foundation in Shade 4.5 | SHOP HERE |
- CONTOUR: Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit in Light-Medium | SHOP HERE |
- HIGHLIGHT: MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in Shade Radiant Cashmere | SHOP HERE |
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Setting Spray | SHOP HERE |
- NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade in Shade Brunette | SHOP HERE |
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel | SHOP HERE |
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Shade Original | SHOP HERE |
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, Shades; Tempera (all over the lid and brow bone to set the eye primer), Red Ochre ( central lid), Venetian Red (outer corner and into the crease & blend well), Primavera (Inner corner). | SHOP HERE |
- On the bottom lashline i used Urban Decay’s Beauty with an Edge palette (so underrated) and smudged the Indigo/Deep Green shimmer shade. | SHOP HERE |
- Inner corner hightlight: MUA highlighter in Radiant Cashmere.
- Lady Burgundy Lashes in “Lala” style |DISCOUNT CODE ‘KAROLINAARII’ SHOP HERE |
- Kiko Milano Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara in Black | SHOP HERE |
- New Look Lipliner in Shade Rouge | SHOP HERE |
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche matte lipstick in Shade 228 VIP | SHOP HERE |
By the way, can you see how WHITE my teeth look with this red lippy? Usually red lipsticks make your teeth look super yellow… Check out my previous post HERE to see how i tricked this. Don’t forget that you can use a 10% discount code with La Lune Noire using ‘KAROLINA10’ & tag your photos with #lalunenoire if you do buy a product.
That’s all for todays post. Do you like the look i created? What look would you like me to do next? I’d love to hear you out in the comment section below.:)
Like, comment, share & follow my blog. I love getting to know you all! It takes seconds for you and makes me mega happy knowing that my hard work is recognised. xo
- La Lune Noire 10% off using ‘KAROLINA10’
- Lady Burgundy Lashes 10 % off using ‘KAROLINAARII’
Thanks for reading!